Willing to step into leadership on your job site?
Regional Council offers training online. Schedule to be determined.
Stewards are critical to a job site, offering:
- Leadership and project management skills
- Safety information
- Regional Council information
- Resolving problems on the job.
- State regulations, rules on wages and proper sub-contracting information
Meet regularly off the job site to network with other Stewards about:
- Job site issues
- PNWRCC activity
- Political endorsements, voter registration and mobilization efforts
- Keeping our membership engaged, informed and working together
- Benefit Carpenters and all workers
PNWRCC provides training and opportunity for leadership and career growth. Steward training includes:
- Our contract/Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Union rules, by-laws
- State Regulations, Wage rules
- Job site safety
- Proper sub-contracting